Powder Coating Specialist
We are looking for great people to join our team! We have full- and part-time positions available to start immediately. Candidates for the position are not required to have prior experience, we train our own team members the proper way to prepare parts and powder coat.
- Preparation of parts
(blasting, chemical stripping, sanding)
- Knowledge of the correct procedures
(blasting, stripping, sanding, powder coating)
- Customer education of our process
- Knowledge of correct English spelling and grammar Mastery of basic math concepts
- Ability to properly and safely handle large equipment
- Ability to follow, interpret and explain instructions and/or guidelines
- Detailed oriented and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to be on or feet all day
- Able to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to perform tasks in all types of weather conditions
What's great about this job?
- On the job learning about part preparation and powder coating techniques.
- Team atmosphere to get the job done.
- Supportive leadership and growth opportunity within the company.
- Flexible hours, you can pick your working hours.
Vacation, sick, and paid leaves after 6 months of solid work performance.
Grow with us
Working hard gets rewarded with us. You'll have opportunity to do more with more.
Only a couple blocks from the the B Line light rail station and US 36 Highway.